Awarded “Best Outdoor Program” by the NSSF
Anchored by Jim Scoutten, America’s
Most Watched Firearms Reporter
He’s been on the beat for 15 years, reporting the stories of the Shooting Sports and the Firearms Industry. No other media reaches more firearms fans and consumers. The totals -- 500 Million Viewer Impressions from 1,000 Shows on Three National Networks.
Shooting USA delivers what the gun sports audience wants:
- Exclusive TV coverage of National Championships
- Shooting USA Profiles - The personalities in Shooting Sports and the Firearms Industry
- Insider Reports - The companies advancing Firearms Development with field testing of new performance claims.
- LE and Military Reports - The arms and the training for our Men and Women in uniform.
- History’s Guns – The shooters and the collectors preserving the great guns of our past.
- Sighting In – The newest products demonstrated and explained in the segment that reaches more shooters than all the gun magazines.
- Pro Tips – Lessons from the Pros to improve your shooting scores.
Doug Koenig - Precision Handgun
Todd Jarrett - Tactical Competition
Jerry Miculek - Double Action Revolver
Michael Voigt - Three Gun Competition
Allan Jernigan - Accuracy Reloading
- Impossible Shots – By the world’s top exhibition shooters
Jerry Miculek – Five World Revolver Records
Tom Knapp – Two World Shotgun Records
Bob Munden – The Fastest Man Who Ever Lived
Byron Ferguson – The Longbow Archery Wizard